World War Z DVD release date – September 17, 2013
Paramount Pictures has announced the World War Z DVD release date for September 17, 2013. The film, starring Brad Pitt as a former United Nations investigator as he helps stop a chaotic pandemic that has gripped populations around the world, will be available on Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D™, DVD and On Demand.
The combo packs feature UltraViolet™ and boast in-depth looks at the making of the film, the seamless blending of practical and digital effects, the science behind the Zombie outbreak and much more. World War Z was directed by Marc Forster and can be considered a success for the studio. The film is close to $500 million worldwide and also had good reviews all round. I wouldn’t be surprised if a sequel was put into motion.
Check out the World War Z DVD and Blu-ray special features below:
- Feature film in high definition (Unrated version)
- Origins—The filmmakers discuss collaborating with renowned actor/producer Brad Pitt to create a Zombie film the likes of which have never been seen.
- Looking to Science—Explore the scientific realities of Zombie behavior in nature and learn more about Zombies in literature and film.
- WWZ: Production
– Outbreak—Go on set with Brad Pitt and director Marc Forster for a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s breathtaking first attack in Philadelphia.
– The Journey Begins—Delve deeper into Gerry’s fight for survival during the dramatic escape in South Korea.
– Behind The Wall—Explore the epic scene in Jerusalem and discover the incredible logistics of creating the elaborate stunts and crowd sequences.
– Camouflage—Experience the final confrontation between Gerry and the Zombies and discover the phenomenal scope of the film’s production.
- Feature film in standard definition (Theatrical version)