Following it’s 6 Golden Globe Nominations, including Best Drama, Best Director and Best Actor, Sony has decided to set The Social Network DVD and Blu-ray release for January 11th, which is just before all the Oscar-buzz really kicks in.
Along with being one of the best reviewed films of the year The Social Network also made $190 million on a $50 million budget, but the takings will no doubt increase as Oscar buzz draws more people into seeing it.
Here are the specifications for the Blu-ray, which comes with over three hours of bonus content:
– Audio Commentary with David Fincher
– Audio Commentary with Writer Aaron Sorkin & The Cast
– How Did They Ever Make a Movie of Facebook?: feature length documentary
– Angus Wall, Kirk Baxter and Ren Klyce on Post
– Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and David Fincher on the Score
– In the Hall of the Mountain King: Reznor’s First Draft
– Jeff Cronenweth and David Fincher on the Visuals
– Ruby Skye VIP Room: Multi-Angle Scene Breakdown