With almost everyone in possession of an iPad, iPhone, or Android device movie studios have started venturing into the app market, and the latest addition comes from Sony Pictures and Gameloft who have teamed up to create a Men in Black 3 game. The free to download game was launched today (the same day the movie opens) and give users the ability to create and manage their own MIB agency.
Here’s the Men in Black 3 game back-story, along with features and a trailer.
Agent, humanity is in danger! The vile Radiant has arrived on Earth and he must be stopped now. For the first time ever, you will be in charge of the MIB agency, but don’t worry, Agent O, Agent K and Frank will help you to run the agency and fight against this new threat to mankind.
CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN MIB AGENCY
• Train your agents and assign them to missions
• Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the Neuralyzer, the Deatomizer and the infamous Noisy Cricket.
• Build dozens of different rooms to upgrade your weapons and develop your agency.
TAKE DOWN ENEMIES IN 1969 & 2012 NEW YORK
• Travel in time to fight aliens in different areas of New York including Brooklyn, Times Square, and Central Park
• Utilize your agent’s futuristic weapons and equipment
• Meet dozens of aliens faithfully inspired by the Men in Black universe
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE AGENCY
• Invite your friends from Gameloft LIVE! & Facebook to play
• Ask for your friends’ help during fights to defeat powerful aliens
• Visit your friends’ headquarters and get rewarded for lending a hand
As mentioned earlier, the game is free to download (although there are in-game purchase options) and you can get it on the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones (links below).