DreamWorks Animation has set the Madagascar 3 DVD release date for October 16th, 2012. The DVD, Blu-ray and 3D Blu-ray will include deleted scenes and filmmakers’ commentary.
Below are the special features:
- · Widescreen Format
- · English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- · English, French & Spanish Subtitles
- · Special Features: (Available on DVD, Blu-ray/DVD Combo & 3D Blu-ray Combo Packs)
- o High Flying Fun – Big Top Cast, Deleted Scenes, Mad Music Mash-Up, Circus Acts (DVD-Rom), Filmmakers’ Commentary; Deleted Scenes – Melman Picks a Circus Act, Next Performance: New York City, Lion Meets Venom
- · 1080p High Definition
- · English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
- · English, English SDH, French & Spanish Subtitles
- · Special Features: (Additional features on Blu-ray/DVD Combo & 3D Blu-ray Combo Packs)
- o The Animators’ Corner, Get Them to the Train, Trivia Track
Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a traveling circus, which they reinvent – Madagascar style.